Tuesday 12 July 2011

First blog of 2011?

Hello. I'm Stephanie Lai. Good morning! Blogging my very first post in the A.M. as I'm awake after 6 hours of sleep from taking my meds. Wasn't in a tip top condition for these past days :( *cough cough* Currently studying in the field of Mass Communication, majoring in Public Relations. Me loves my family. friends. purple. chocolates. sleeping. movie. chillax-ing with my 'kakis'. holidays. music. and food. Lovin' these to bits! 

Well, just started a new semester and was assigned with a blogging task. This can be considered as my second attempt in blogging as my very first hand on blogging was also related to an assignment back then last year. But the thing is I couldn't remember a thing bout blogging except in writing a new post everytime -.-

I need this badly! :(

I never blog but I kinda enjoy reading people's blog though. Was never a long-winded-story-telling-kind-of-person but a lazy and laid-back me. :) However, in this very first post, I will write up more.

Alright, moving on was about the very first class of Media Tech. & Practices with Ms. Nabila. Never knew bout her, so i was looking forward to have the my very first class with her. But I was late on that day. Sorry Miss! She has a kinda 'husky' voice which was rather sexy, looks tan and young. Looking just like any girl-next-door and I wouldn't realize she is a lecturer if she walked passed me. I was kind of surprised when I entered the class hearing a classmate telling about when was her first crush. First thought, did i entered the wrong class or is Media Tech. so lovey-dovey? So my question was what was the characteristics about my ideal partner. Hmmm. My answer: definitely taller than me, good-looking, humorous, smart and playful. A person having both a serious and cheeky side would be a perfect one. *Maybe at least to me :)*

:)

After that was each of us taking out a coin and 3 lucky person were picked to tell a most memorable event happened in the year stated on the coin. VJ's was the most memorable to me where he was jealous of his sister when she got more attention from their parents. He then took 'revenge' by rubbing her eyes with onions. *Ouch* Who would have thought of a 5-year old kid doing such thing? Haha! Then, Miss also shared her interesting stories of her crushes at every primary standards, first love, how she got dumped and so on. It was really informational. Haha!

Class began to be serious after the ice-breaking session. It was rather a kind of introduction of the Internet & social media and how certain media works. Videos are shown as well to have a better understanding which I personally think its better than just having plain talks and with additional explanations and examples, its what we needed most. We were encouraged to ask questions if there were any point that we missed or in any part that we least understand. Open discussions is useful where we had our brains starting to move and exchange of information between one another. Besides, we were also given a weekly task to search for an article of a given topic and we are required to study and speak out our thoughts about it. Overall, the first class was fun yet informational and all of us did listen in class. 


p/s: Was in the Tuesday class on the first class but now I'm in the Monday class for permanent. Don't be mistaken! :)  

That's all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment